JIM KAIGHN INSURANCE AGENCY- HOME OF THE “INSURANCE DOCTOR” -- by Jim Kaighn



Last month I closed the article talking about TERM INS. It has been probably the most popular plan for insurance over the past 25 years.. It is so easy to sell, even online sites have come up making it sooo easy to get hooked on.. After all, who needs an agent to bug you or to tell you what you need.. Heck, I do not need anyone to give me advice, I graduated high school by the skin of my teeth, or I attended college for awhile, so I have all the smartz to figure this out meself..I just go online, fill out three questions, and presto, I have insurance at a cheap rate.. I AM SOOO SMART!!! What do you mean I need to have a physi- cal exam, no one told me that..What do you mean my rate is three times what I signed up for ..@%&(@$XX stupid company!!!

Having one of those STUPID agents to help you at the beginning might seem like a good idea now,
doesn’t it!!! But was it back 25 to 30 years ago!!
Back then, when TERM INS. was in its infancy, when RONALD REAGAN was president, no one really knew the future of this new idea. SOOO, in came these agents who told people this plan was the wave of the future, cancel your old permanent insurance with cash value, heck I can get you four times the insurance for the same price.. It did not take much convincing folks to jump on this new bandwagon.. People got GUARANTEED rates for 10, 20 even 30 years with no change in premium, and this policy was guaran-teed to you were in your 90’s.. But back then, just like NOW, agents did not tell people that at the end of this FAIRY TALE, that when the time frame ran out, sure your insurance would keep on going, but the price of the insurance would increase about 25 to 50 times the
original premium and every year after keep going up and up, like your landlord raising your rent after the lease ran out.!!!

AND NOW FOLKS, ‘ THE INSURANCE CHICKEN IS COMING HOME TO ROOST”....... People are now finding out that not having an AGENT TO GUIDE THEM, or an agent just out for a quick sale , people do not know their policies are coming to an end with the original premium for the last 20 years, and now beginning the first month of the 21st year, their bank statement, instead of showing the normal $100.00 premium, now shows a $450.00 per month premium..
KAAGHING, GLOOM ,DISPAIR AND AGONY ON THEM!! TAKE OUT YOUR POLICY, LOOK INTO THE PAGE ON PREMIUMS.. LOOOK AT IT, DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT???
CALL “THE INSURANCE DOCTOR”, I can help you and and give you a shoulder to cry on!! WHY ME?? I have been in this business for 47 years, longer than anyone else around these parts.. I have degress in my business and I have NEVER been one of those agents discussed earlier.

Give JIM KAIGHN a call at 335
5983 or 202 5983 or 261 1122, or out of the area add
252..Next month being January
I will have some NEW YEAR.S RESOLUTIONS for
you to consider for your Insurance Planning.. HAPPY
TRAILS TO YOU
JIM KAIGHN INSURANCE AGENCY- HOME OF THE “INSURANCE DOCTOR” -- by Jim Kaighn JIM KAIGHN INSURANCE AGENCY- HOME OF THE “INSURANCE DOCTOR” -- by Jim Kaighn Reviewed by kensunm on 7:00:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Copyright AlbemarleTradewinds. Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.